|Date:||Tuesday, December 18, 2012|
|Time:||12 noon to 1:30 p.m. Central Time|
|Presented by: ||Linda D’Spain, CMPE, CMCO, CMC, CMIS, CMOM|
View Printable Brochure
Webinar/Audio Conference FAQs
The latest alerts and guidelines for physician coding and reimbursement in the New Year.
This class is updated for 2013 to include the latest information pertaining to physician reimbursement. Coders, billing staff, physicians, office managers, and compliance officers will all benefit from these updates to include coding changes, new and deleted edits, and guideline revisions impacting your practice’s reimbursement. Attendees will also learn about final rules, physician fee schedule updates and implementation of certain provisions.
- New time-based E/M codes you must review with your physicians
- New rules regarding qualified health care professionals with regard to CPT® selection
- Review of the OIG Work Plan 2013 and how it impacts your practice
- Latest Medicare fee schedule for the New Year
- Timeline and preparations needed to move toward ICD-10-CM
- E-prescribing in 2013 and beyond
- 119 code deletions, 186 additions, 568 changes, 263 revisions and 32 resequenced codes
- Updates to Physician Quality Reporting System in 2013 and beyond
Who Should Attend
This is an intermediate level course appropriate for coding and billing staff. Physicians, office managers, and compliance officers are also encouraged to attend for an up-to-date look at physician reimbursement and its impact on the practice.