Carrier Quarterly Update for the Medical Practice
Learn key points of new legislation that impact practice operations now and in the near future. Includes federal updates and some state-specific information. Get the latest NCCI edits and learn about important modifier updates that affect your bottom line.
Physicians, providers, managers and their office personnel must recognize and understand the provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Take a look at what's ahead now! This program will get you up-to-speed quickly on those changes that impact your patient's care and your practice reimbursement.
- New requirements for Open Access (pre-existing) in which insurance or 3rd party to bill
- 5010 means new billing requirements to complete HIPAA compliance and ICD-10 changeover by 2013
- Compliance programs that are now required for all providers and suppliers of healthcare services
- Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) investigations ramped up to investigate fraud violations
- Physician Quality Reporting System incentives help practices boost revenue - take advantage of this free money now
- Current Medicaid changes