E/M Coding for Physician Practices
Who should take this course? Those in physician practices who are ...
- Physician practice managers
- Physician coding and billing staff
- PMI certification holders fulfilling PMI annual CEU requirements
E/M Coding for Physician Practices is a comprehensive CD-ROM based interactive course. This self-paced CD-ROM course provides in-depth coverage of the guidelines, coding, and documentation requirements for all evaluation and management services typically seen in the physician practice environment. It will answer questions about reporting and documenting E/M services. The course engages the user with interactive practice questions and case studies.
The self-paced nature of the course allows you to work at your own pace. This is also an excellent way to satisfy the continuing education provision of the compliance plan of a physician practice or third party billing firm.
This course has been pre-approved for 6.0 Continuing Education Units from the Practice Management Institute. So for a reasonable expense, you’ll be able to tune up your knowledge and fulfill up to half of your annual CEU requirement!
Here's a sampling of what E/M Coding for Physician Practices covers:
- Chapter 1 - Timing E/M
- Chapter 2 - Office Visits
- Chapter 3 - Consultations
- Chapter 4 - Prolonged Services
- Chapter 5 - Case Management
- Chapter 6 - Preventive Medicine Services
- Chapter 7 - Special E/M Services
- Chapter 8 - Newborn Services
- Examples, case studies, practice questions, review quiz with immediate audio and visual feedback
To run E/M Coding for Physician Practices on your computer, you must have a PC with Microsoft Windows XP or Vista, and a CD-ROM drive. The course is completely self-contained on CD; Internet connection not needed, and nothing gets loaded onto your hard drive.
Discounted price for PMI members: $179 plus S/H and applicable sales tax. (Regular price $239.) ORDER TODAY!
Additional users: For this course, we offer user licenses for additional users sharing the same CD, for $75 each additional user. Must be purchased at the same time as the CD. A great way for significant savings when multiple users can share the same CD.