|Date:||Wednesday, May 11, 2011|
|Time:||12 noon to 1:30 p.m. Central Time|
|Presented by: ||Judy Capko, best-selling author of Secrets of the Best-Run Practices|
View Printable Brochure
Webinar/Audio Conference FAQs
Itís a fact: staff performance is directly affected by how
well people work together and support each other. When
conflict is allowed to thrive, staff performance disintegrates
and overall morale suffers. Unresolved disputes result in a
chaotic, uncooperative work environment. A division among
staff results in a lack of understanding and cooperation,
which creates a negative environment and cripples productivity.
Enough is enough!
Itís time to put the conflict to rest and get busy! Judy will
help you to iron out staff conflict now. Learn how to get
to the heart of the matter and get everyone working
- Specific instruction and tools to help manage negative behavior and conflict in the office
- Gain negotiation skills essential to resolve conflict
- Learn how to get to the real issues of conflict
- Discover ways to get everyone working together
- Tools to improve communication and teamwork
Want more Judy? See her keynote presentation at this
yearís 2011 PMI National Conference for Medical OfficeProfessionals in New Orleans, June 2-3.
Check out Judyís books: Secrets of Best-Run
Practices, 2 edition, and Take Back Time: Bringing Time
Management to Medicine online at: MPMNetwork.com.