Break through the limits of everyday, common communication. Participants at this interactive workshop will learn how to identify and remove the barriers to delivering exciting, extraordinary service, day in and day out. Attendees will be given the tools, including forms, letters, scripts, and practices that lead to enhanced communication with patients and co-workers alike. Participants' should also expect increased productivity, a reduction in patient issues, and an enhanced sense of teamwork. Transform conflict into cooperation. Learn how to effectively deal with demanding patients, communication breakdowns, stress and other service problems unique to healthcare.
• Define 10 service expectations for your team including; first impressions, telephone techniques, reception, and handling complaints
• Powerfully create your personal service mission and accountability statement
• Tools for handling breakdowns & conflict
• Practical applications and practice in the real world
• 3 key principles necessary for delivering consistent remarkable service
• Learn how communication habits undermine your ability to be of service
• 5 powerful practices for transforming service breakdown
• Build skills by identifying the habits, attitudes, and behaviors that throw you off course
• Service protocols for managers and Patient pleasing techniques for providers
Real-life examples that I will begin using in all our departments immediately. I have not attended a more informative session in a very long time.
- Joanne Adam, Office Manager, New Brunswick, NJ