Satisfied and engaged patients are most likely to achieve better outcomes, which helps your office maximize payment incentives. Learn why team engagement is essential for MACRA and how the patient experience affects quality measures. Create a plan to follow-up and act on negative feedback. Learn when and how to discharge patients not following their care plan.
Promote patient engagement and healthy outcomes, and improve your bottom line.
5 Reasons to Attend
1. Create a patient-centric experience that promotes engagement in their own care.
2. Involve patients and their families with surveys and clinical engagement methods.
3. Receive tips and tools to measure patient satisfaction and boost quality measures.
4. Create a plan to follow-up and act on negative patient feedback.
5. Learn when and how to discharge patients not following their care plan.
MM, CMC, CMIS, CMOM, CMCO, CMCA-E/M, CEMA
Pam has more than 20 years of medical practice management, coding, reimbursement and compliance experience. She has managed in medical practices ranging from single to multi-specialty groups, including ASC. She is an advocate of process improvement and maximizing and empowering your employees to bring about the "best practice" results for your organization. She received her Master's in Management from University of Phoenix. She maintains memberships in professional organizations to support her continuing cycle of learning in the ever-changing healthcare industry. Prior to joining the PMI Instructor team she was an Adjunct Instructor and served on three advisory boards at a community college in San Antonio.
This instruction will benefit anyone working with a medical office team in an outpatient setting: managers, clinicians and outpatient staff.